Wednesday, November 10, 2010

No Place Like Home

Sorry about sounding like such a Debbie Downer in my posts lately about Blaine's napping issues. I really do love that kid and I knew parenting wasn't going to be a breeze. Just going to be one of those things that I will have to have patience for when it doesn't go the way the books say it should! Even when he is DEAD TIRED he smiles and giggles; it makes me melt knowing that I'm frustrated but he still loves me.


To make me smile, thought I'd post some cute pics from yesterday. THE WEATHER WAS GLORIOUS and the ponds so smooth that I got some really cool pictures of my house!

PS I'm still figuring out how to upload pics and drag them bigger w/out them getting blurry. LOL.

















2 comments:

Kari said...

I love the tractor hat and baby legs!! :) He's so cute!! Those pictures are neat. The water is so still.

We always do our vacations in the winter. It's so much less crowded most places then. Plus it's nice to get a break from the cold.

Shannon said...

Great pictures! Don't apologize for venting about the nap issue. Its a big issue! I got a 2 hour nap this morning! Afternoon is always the hardest, so I am hoping a good night and morning of sleep will beget a good afternoon of sleeping...