Wednesday, April 6, 2011

EC

So I was at a mom-friend's house today and the kids were playing.

Her: So has Blaine had any new foods lately?
Me: Well, last night he ate whole chunks of broccoli and parsnips for the first time and loved them! He didn't like broccoli pureed but loves it whole.
Her: Oh, well I bet that was a fun diaper!!
Me: Actually he hasn't pooped the broccoli out yet**

**not a total lie since he didn't poop until 1 pm today, but I've told this friend 50 times or more that Blaine poops in the potty so I wasn't about to tell her again. WHY DOESN'T SHE BELIEVE ME?!

P.S. since the day I finished my antibiotic Blaine has not pooped in a diaper even once! Mystery of potty pause totally solved!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

It's one of those things that is hard to believe if you don't see it in action :)

Cheyenne said...

Glad that pause is over and done with and you guys are back on track.I admire you! :)

Lanny said...

I'm with Blaine, I don't like my broccoli pureed either! That is slug food!