Tuesday, June 22, 2010

37 Weeks


Hey if the OB's make us come in once a week now, why not do a blog post weekly?

I'm up 25 lbs now but can't really notice much of a difference from normal. I'm soooooooooooooo glad that my feet haven't grown any so far (my mom went up 2 shoe sizes through her pregnancies and never went back). I don't think I can find women's 12's or 13's at stores so you probably understand my feelings. LOL.

I'm still riding my bike, working in the garden, and last night Nick had me helping clear a fallen tree in a farmers field in this crazy heat; hey anything I can do to induce labor at this point, I'm game. :)

Wilbur is still kicking like crazy, and hasn't really "dropped", but lot's of people have told me they never did really feel their baby "drop". I'd at least like ONE sign that the end is coming! I can't say I've noticed any signs that anything is different from how it was at week 20.

Still hoping for him to arrive the week of June 30th!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Good luck! I hope it all goes really well when the time comes.

My baby dropped and now I literally feel like I'm going to pee my pants all day long. It doesn't matter how many times I go to the bathroom!

Janelle said...

Almost there! My first didn't "drop" at all, and I also didn't feel much different from week 20 on...and then the day I hit week 37 my water broke and a few hours later I had a baby! (And, I went for a bike ride the night before, about 14 hours before the bub arrived)...so it could be any minute for you - maybe? I think that is one of the fun parts about the end of pregnancy - you never know when Wilber will come!