Tuesday, June 15, 2010

36 Weeks


I'm glad to report no real updates from two weeks ago. No swelling, no heartburn, no contractions, nothing new to complain about that I was SUPER SURE I'd be complaining about by now. I've only had one rough night but we can blame that on thunderstorms. It was 85 degrees in our bedroom with storms on the horizon so we had to close all the windows before we went to sleep. Right there's the problem: There was going to be no going to SLEEP in 85 degree air for me. I had 4 fans blowing on me but still felt like I was suffocating. Every other night we've had the windows open and the bedroom has cooled throughout the evening and I've slept with no problems.
It is summer break now so I've been going to cross country practice on Mon, Wed, and Fri and riding my bike! I'm not coaching this year but it's giving me a reason to get out of bed at 7 AM and get motivated.
Yesterday I went to Amish country with my grandma (it is weird calling it "Amish country" because you only have to drive about 6 miles to Walmart to see Amish around these parts. I have cousins that are half Amish in fact. LOL). But anyways we had to get her a replacement swing for one that broke and of course I introduced her to GEOCACHING!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Theresa E. said...

I have another small bag of baby things for you lol...

Kate said...

36 weeks and you look great! It won't be long now - I'm quite jealous of the summer break; glad you're still feeling motivated enough to get up at 7 am - me, not so much...

Erika Jean said...

I <3 the Amish. I find them so interesting! I went to Ashland University my 1st year and they would often drive though the middle of campus on their way to Walmart ;-)

Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well!

Kate (This Place is Now a Home) said...

Looking great! Not too much longer to wait now :)

Shannon said...

Hi there! I just found your blog. You make 36 weeks look really good! I am at 24 1/2 weeks and am expecting a boy too. I can't wait! I'm looking forward to following along with you now :)