Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My favorite day of the year. And my least favorite week...

Ah yes Daylight Savings Time has returned. It is definitely the day I look forward to the most. I am a self-diagnosed SADD sufferer, so nothing is welcomed more into my life than an hour more of sunshine each evening. I wait all winter long for the day to come. YIPEE!!!!!!

HowEVER, I am extremely EXTREMELY schedulized. I have no idea why but it's just the way I am. My mom isn't this way, and neither is my sister. Mom says I was just born this way. If I stay up even one hour later than normal, I am literally in pain and the next 3 days are horrible for me. Pathetic. Now you see why I hate New Yrs Eve. LOL. I need to be asleep by 11 or life is bad. 10:30 is ideal.

Time change whether it is fall or spring puts my life into a fog and it is AT LEAST 3 weeks until I feel normal again. Yes I am very grumpy and irritable right now. GAH. I'm too tired to enjoy the extra daylight. Haha.

In other good news, I'm going to Montana next summer! So life is ok afterall!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You? Grumpy? Irritable? I find that hard to believe. :)