Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Fav Photo!

Blaine sometimes does some little cute grunting, followed by a little punching, then kicking, then minor fussing, then finally crying when we put him in his little bed if he's not "drowsy" enough. Well the other night, he was doing that, so I picked him up to see if he was still hungry; then he fell dead asleep beside me in 10 seconds flat.

WHAT A TOTAL BOY!!!!!!

I had Nick take a picture and the whole situation is just so precious and memorable to me. I'll totally miss these opportunites when they are gone!!


In other news, this next picture was taken last weekend, officially 3 weeks post partum. I have 8 more lbs to lose but lots and lots of tendons / ligaments / bones to shrink down because not even my biggest pair of pants comes anywhere close to zipping. I know this can take up to 9 monthes to a year but I've read of miracle women out there and I don't seem to be one (LOL). I stepped up my exercise since all bleeding was done plus I was feeling GREAT (!!) but that only resulted in my bleeding resurfacing :(.

Guess there is a reason they tell you wait 6 weeks. hehe. Back to taking it easy!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I think you look great! And your little boy is just precious :) I can't wait to meet mine!

Jill said...

You look great! I have actually lost all the weight but still can't get anywhere near to fitting my pre-preg pants. I guess it is the hip spreading prob. Yuck. We'll get there!

Courtney said...

What a sweet picture. Very precious moment!
You look great, but I understand you don't feel there yet at where you want to be!

Kari said...

I love that picture!! Those are the moments you wish you could freeze and spend forever in!! So glad you got the Ergo and I hope you love it!! We had the infant insert but realized it was going to be too hot for the summer here so we sold it and plan to use the Ergo when Liam doesn't need the insert. Sounds like Blaine is used to being carried already, but I know some moms said their little ones weren't too thrilled about it at first but they kept trying it and eventually they loved it, just in case he isn't loving it at first. Some days Liam likes the Moby wrap and others he wants nothing to do with it. :)