Monday, August 16, 2010

Ergo Carrier

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUGGESTIONS KARI AND JANELLE! You two did the research and field trials and I trusted you. Even though I've got 3 carriers I'm borrowing from Heather, none were exactly what I was looking for. I'll still use them for certain occasions, but so far the Ergo seems to be perfectly what I wanted. I had tons and tons of gift cards for Baby-R-Us from the shower / returns, so after reading reviews and watching youtube videos about the carrier, I took the plunge. I ended up paying ZERO for the carrier and infant insert. It had been too hot to give it a go until last night and today, but as fall approaches I will be using this a ton I'm sure! :) Blaine loves it too! In fact he's in it right now just looking around at everything.


Yesterday, he saw his first train AND saw Blaine Wilson on TV (well maybe he was sleeping while Mommy saw Blaine Wilson, former olympic gymnast, who is an assistant coach of the OSU men's gymnastics team now!). I wouldn't say I named my child AFTER Blaine Wilson, but he was definitely the only Blaine I had ever heard of before when I stumbled upon the name in a baby name book. :) TOO COOL!

4 comments:

Kari said...

Yay!! I'm so glad Blaine loves his Ergo!! The Galaxy print is one of my favorites!! Enjoy wearing that cutie pie!!

Shannon said...

I hadn't decided between the Baby Bjorn or the Ergo...thanks for the review :)

Stefanie Blakely said...

We're going to try the Moby wrap when Liam arrives-- we'll see how he likes it.

You and Blaine both look amazing!! I love your updates! :)

Janelle said...

Glad you like it! I use it ALL.THE.TIME. Much more than the Bjorn. So much more comfortable. :)