Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer Fun


Well Ohio went straight from rain EVERY SINGLE DAY to hot hot hot. I know 81 isn't hot for most of you, but for me it is down right unbearable! And I live in a house without airconditioning! You think I'd be used to it by now. WRONG. We need to get a baby pool and fast because I'm going to be in it with Blaine pretty much every single day this summer! Last summer I was extremely pregnant and I spent my time floating in an innertube in the pond. This summer I'll have someone to spend my aquatic time with. :)


6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You don't have AC?! Oh my- I am so, so sorry. Of course, I live in the AC capital of America, so I just can't even fathom that- ha! Cute pictures!

Anna & Kirby said...

haha... Ohio's crazy weather! It's crazy down here too!

Leslie said...

I seriously don't think I would survive having no AC. Summer is not my favorite season at all and I'm dreading it. Kansas has given us a taste of summer this week with temps in the mid-nineties with a heat index of 100 or so. YUCK! I guess we're skipping spring this year. Boo! Oh, and I love the naked baby pics! So freaking adorable!!!

Janelle said...

I'm so with you - we've had cold and rain...and all of a sudden HOT and HUMID - uck! I hate to complain because we've been craving warmth and sun, but there was NO transition period this year at all!

Congrats on the first steps, by the way!

Peggy said...

There is nothing cuter then a naked baby. He is getting so big! Love the water table.

Amanda said...

Love the little bare bum. I swear Gabrielle has a little bum of an old man. Haha. I can't wait till it gets hot enough here to have her out in the nude!