Wednesday, May 25, 2011

40 Days and 40 Nights....

Ummmmm, make that 41!

Yes, the meteorologists in Cleveland declared yesterday that "it has rained in 40 of the last 54 days". Well it rained more today so now we are at 41. In fact, the thunderstorm that roared through earlier tonight dropped 2 inches and now it is storming again.

I feel bad complaining because I know we are VERY fortunate compared with other parts of the country still reeling from tornado aftermath. Prayers and thoughts to all the states dealing with that.

I think we can summarize by saying: 2011 is INSANE!

5 comments:

Kara said...

That's a lot of rain! Is that too much rain for your garden, or will it make for an epic harvest this year?

basebell6 said...

it is very bad for the garden! :(

Elizabeth said...

Oh please, oh please send some of that rain down to Texas! I think it's rained once in the last 40 days! Usually my husband has a lot of games to make up at the end of softball season because of rain- no rainouts this year!

Kristin said...

Send some of that rain here! All my crepe myrtles are drying out!

Amanda said...

We're way over watered here in NY too :(