I've never gotten a blog award so I need to super duperly thank Courtney ! I started following Courtney's blog last winter / spring because she was pregnant too! I liked comparing pregnancy stories and belly pictures. Now she has a beautiful daughter, Ava. Courtney is such an inspiration to stay in shape. Which by the way I'm doing a crappy job of; I've only run 2 times in the last 2 weeks! EEK! As bad weather settles in and winter approaches I need to keep up with things or I'll NEVER fit in my old pants!
Rules of this game: Thank the person who sent it to you and link them in your post, tell 7 things about yourself and then pass it along to fellow bloggers who you think are awesome.
1) I'm afraid of frogs & toads. Bring on spiders anytime!
2) I've climbed a 10,000 ft mountain but was too chicken to climb Mt. Rainier so my hubby went with my sister and I stayed home.
3) I met my husband in band at college.
4) We had BOTH grown giant pumpkins prior to meeting (!!).
5) I still feel like I'm a teenager but I blame teaching / coaching for that since I'm always around them.
6) I was so afraid of being pregnant I considered not having kids.
7) For our honeymoon, we camped in Alaska, got followed by grizzly bears, and only took 3 showers in 15 days.
I nominate: Janelle, from Life Less Seriously, mommy friend
Laura-Jane from Whimfield, country living friend
Adam from Clouds, Plants, and Triathalon, pumpkin friend
I would do anything to be able to meet these three!! Maybe someday!