Time for my 2 week update! A few things have happened in the last 2 weeks.
1) Baby Wilbur started getting baby hiccups. I've read that hiccups don't bother babies in the womb the way they would bother adults. HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW?! I don't think the scientist researcher peoples can interview babies in the womb. LOL. Well, baby hiccups bother me especially when I'm trying to fall asleep but I'm dealing and he hasn't had them for 4 days or so now.
2) My bladder of steel is officially letting me down. I can't sleep through the night w/out waking up to pee by 4 AM. That's OK though; trust me, I realize how lucky I am to have made it this far without the midnight bathroom trips. I'm still not having to wake up and go as much as I did in the 2nd month or so.
3) I went to the doctor last week and I had lost 2 lbs since my checkup two weeks before! WOA. But it has been hot hot hot and I was probably dehydrated. I'm one of those people who can gain / lose 5 lbs easy within a day based on water / food / what-not. So my total now stands at 20 lbs.
4) BABY WILBUR IS FINALLY UPSIDE-DOWN!! HORRAY!! Nick realized that his flipping upside down timed out perfectly with getting hiccups. Correlation? Who knows.
5) I made it through the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! YEEHAWWW!! 2 more days of exams and I'm home free :)