Thursday, June 10, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!



First met: 11/19/2001
First date: 11/30/2001
When I first realized I HAD to marry this guy: 7/2/2002
First kiss: 7/8/2002
Wedding: 6/10/2006
First baby: ?/?/2010

Nick really was the one created for me. I spent a lot of my teenage years lonely and depressed because I couldn't find "the guy for me" (it happens when your parents, grandparents, and just about everyone you have to model in life met their spouses in high school). Well, God knew He was sending Nick my way very soon if I could just be patient enough. I feel we are the perfect match for one another in so many ways!

The best birthday / anniversary gift I could receive was him getting unstuck from Atlanta and getting home last night at 10:30 pm! YAY! Wilbur was happy too!

10 comments:

Jill said...

Happy 4th anniversary! The perfect time to add a third member to your "us"!

Breezer said...

Happy fourth anniversary!! So fantastic! I love your timeline of events :-)

Geo said...

That is the neatest posting you've ever done! If one can judge from your kid pictures, Wilbur is going to be one cute little guy!!!

Janelle said...

Awww...when do we get/ to start guessing baby dates?

Peg said...

awww, our little farmers. Nick has been growing giant pumkins all his life? You guys are so cute! George and I were just saying the other day you guys seem made for each other. Lucky you.

basebell6 said...

Peg, I was floored when we found that photo of Nick!!! I like to think we both started growing giant pumpkins in middle school; however, that photo proves he must've gotten some secrets from either his uncle or grandpa MUCH earlier in life!! haha.

You'd never believe how the conversation went the day we found out our common interest:

"Hey Nick, guess what, I grew a 95 lb pumpkin in 8th grade!"

"NO WAY!! I GREW GIANT PUMPKINS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL TOO!!!!"

"Uh, I don't believe you. Let's have a contest next summer and see who's for real."

and the rest is history!

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad to hear he made it home (albeit late).

Abby said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! What a special year to celebrate!

Babymommablog said...

Happy Anniversary!! That's so awesome how you have the dates for everything!! That will be great to look at years down the road. So cute :)

Lanny said...

Happy Anniversary! What great pictures!