I'm saying take 2 for two reasons!! Back in October I did something very similar so I'll try to think of 7 different things about myself! And it is take 2 because today Anna gave me the award and last week Abby gave me it too. THANKS SO MUCH!! Anna is awesome because I haven't even seen her since high school but from what I read on her blog, she is the same sweet girl I ran track and competed gymnastics with. Abby had a beautiful baby named Casey last summer and he and Blaine have verrrry similar qualities! I enjoy both of their blogs very much!
1) I started blogging in 2008 after being a lurker for awhile on other blogs. It is weird to see how it has changed through time and how I've changed the types of blogs I read.
2) I REFUSE TO DO TWITTER!
3) I want it to be winter for at least 4 more months. I doubt anyone around here shares my sentiments.
4) I used to be a MAJOR worry-wort about "the unknown". Examples: where I'd go to college, where I'd live someday, if I'd get married, etc. Now that my life is resolved mostly, I worry a lot less and enjoy life a lot more.
5) Now I worry about whether or not to go back to teaching when my child-care leave runs out.
6) I have texting blocked on my phone. Texting is annoying!
7) I love love love road trips and hope and pray Blaine starts liking the car more so we can take him on some ASAP! :)
Here are my nominations:
Tara from ALASKA (!!!) whose daughter is Blaine's birth twin (7/18/2010)
Kara, runner / mom
Amanda, strong mama extraordinaire