Friday, January 7, 2011

Thought of the Day: Plants


So I was watching The Weather Channel and they said the best way to improve air quality in your home is to have a house plant. "Well duh" it seemed. But although we spend hundreds of dollars to heat / cool our greenhouse during the whole year, and I can enjoy flowers even in the dead of January, I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE PLANT INSIDE MY HOUSE!

Problem fixed! Although I'll still run the humidifier to help baby get over his SECOND cold. boooo :(

1 comment:

Tara said...

your greenhouse geranium looks pretty at least. I have one in my house right now, but it looks pretty sad. The short days are pretty tough on our houseplants, but they cheer up in the spring. It is so nice to have a few growing green things around the house. Jealous of your heated greenhouse!