Monday, March 2, 2009

Almost Time!

I can't even believe it is almost time to set our clocks ahead!! YAYAYAAYAYAYYAYA!! That day is my single most favorite day in the entire universe. Even though it'll still be freezing, it will be light so much longer my happiness will increase exponentially.

I still don't have a computer or a digital camera replacement so these posts will be picture-less for awhile.

The best news is I thought my GPS got stolen, and seriously that discovery made my stomach ache; however it was safe and sound in my dad's car. HORRAY! I'm two finds away from 900 (geocaches) and the GPS getting stolen would've put a damper on my style.

I'm pretty sure if I ever had to go through something that was ACTUALLY traumatic in life, I wouldn't be able to handle it. Because just this little fiasco has given my nightmares for the last 3 nights. LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I am sorry!! I hope you'll be getting replacements.. Will insurance cover it I hope?