Thursday, July 28, 2011

Country Woman: TIS FATE!



Country Woman magazine contacted me a year ago about doing a story on me and my pumpkins to be published this year. Who knew magazines worked a full year ahead?! I had never even heard of the magazine, but I do subscribe to Country Magazine and a friend told me they are published by the same company (DUH). Well look what just came in Country Magazine this month?! IT IS FATE! This way I can get the free issue [THE ONE I'M IN!] and then cancel. :) Can't wait!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I can't wait to get mine and read your story. My grandma gave me a subscription as a gift in the early 90's, I have kept it up since. Love the recipes and seeing other country women's lives. I have wanted to learn more about growing giant pumpkins and it looks like you are very good at it.

Cheyenne said...

Egads! I CAN'T WAIT to see this article. I love Country Woman-don't cancel! It's probably my all time very utmost favorite magazine of all time. How can you cancel a magazine that has YOU in it!? Gosh, I know a celebrity! This is beyond exciting. You must be pleased as punch! hooray!