Tuesday, March 9, 2010

22 Weeks

Yep getting bigger! Major milestone here is I FINALLY FELT THE BABY MOVE! I had been on the verge but unsure for the past week and a half. Well, I'm sure now (and even Nick felt it), so it's official.
One of my pregnancy twins started feeling her baby at 16 weeks so I had been patiently waiting for a very long time. Yep; you heard it right, TWO girls I went to high school with are also due on July 13th (facebook reveals miracles again). WHAT ARE THE ODDS? As a math teacher, I can tell you they are very very small. And the odds that all three would be boys? MINUSCULE! We need to play the lottery. The main difference is both of their pregnancies were not planned. One girl even found out she was pregnant from the nurse giving her the flu shot. Bizzarre.
In other news, a few years ago in the summer I got a weird rash on my stomach. Couldn't figure it out and it didn't go away for monthes! I figured it was some sort of heat rash. Well it's back, a little higher and a little smaller. Doesn't itch or anything but I'll probably ask about it next time I go to the doctor.

4 comments:

Lanny said...

I love it when people live in the middle of statistical improbabilities!

I'm glad you and Nick felt the baby move, that is enjoyable and remarkable stuff for sure. Really begins to cement it all.

George said...

I am so glad you guys both felt little Billy-Bob moving!!! Yep, that's right, I picked a name for you!!

Andrea said...

Congrats Christy! What wonderful news. I haven't been near the blogosphere in yonks and it's so lovely to see things humming along and the anticipation of an exciting arrival! Enjoy the journey :-)

Kate (This Place is Now a Home) said...

You look great! And I am not-so-patiently waiting to feel my little guy move, too. 19 weeks now, and the baby books say anywhere from 17-21 is "normal". I wanna feel!