Thursday, March 22, 2012

Due Date Twin

Thanks to the world of facebook, while pregnant I found out that not only one but TWO of my former classmates from high school were both having boys and we all three were due on the same day, July 13, 2010. 

BLAINE FINALLY GOT TO MEET ONE OF HIS DUE DATE TWINS!  It was so neat because I had been watching the other kid grow up via facebook for the last 20 months since he lived on the west coast and now the south coast (is that even a word, ha). 

Blaine was born 5 days late, and this kid 7, so they don't share a birthday but will always be twins in my mind! 

3 comments:

Claire {Beaktweets} said...

That's so fun! We met friends here with a daughter with the exact same birthday as Meredith. I love seeing how they hit the same milestones and have the same interests at about the same time.

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

That is SO COOL! I didn't know anyone who was due near me when I was pregnant; I'm sort of jealous!

Elizabeth said...

So fun! I have 2 good friends whose kids are less than a week apart from mine, and it's so fun!