Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Big Girl Pants!

I really wish I had kept up this blog. I miss old "blog friends" whose blogs have disappeared over the years as mine has.  Wish we had a "blog friend" reunion to see how big everyone's kids are etc.

If you were wondering about a family update, this little spunky princess is now 16 months old!  CRAZY!  She wore undies 3 days in a row this week so far with only 1 accident.   REALLY CRAZY!  I started elimination communication at birth and honestly it really is true: girls are easier to potty train.  Love this girl sooooo much!













4 comments:

Down On The Farm said...

What a cutie!!! You are one blessed mama!!!! I don't post nearly as often as I used to, and I know exactly what you mean. I miss a lot of my blogging buddies!! Thanks for the update!

thiết kế nhà xưởng said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
Xây dựng nhà xưởng
Nhà tiền chế đẹp
Nhà tiền chế giá rẻ

sumon tripura said...

I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. For more information visit legal herbal empire for sale

Panharith said...

I don't post nearly as often as I used to, and I know exactly what you mean. I miss a lot of my blogging buddies!! Thanks for the update!



การ์ตูนโป๊