Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fair Season

this fair stuff tires a guy out!


don't touch that, blaine, it is $460,000
got my pumpkin doughnut in my hand.  life is good.



local donut place makes the donuts right there at the fair. pumpkin doughnuts too!

not fair related but impressive.  potato harvest 2012.
Our county fair was in late August and the next county over a week later.  We visit both every year.  NOTHING IS BETTER THAN GOING TO THE FAIR!   Blaine had a blast, I had a blast, and it is definitely just one of those traditions I live for.    From the 4-H peanut butter milkshakes, to the fuzzy cows, bunny barn, art building, veggies, flowers, band shows, freebies, oh my. Too much fun stuff to name!

1 comment:

Diana @ frontyardfoodie said...

whooooooa, that is an extremely impressive potato load! What do you do with them? Do you have a root cellar? Do you sell them? I'm so curious because having a farm is a mega dream of mine...even though I know it's incredibly hard.