Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sunsets

I always look forward to the fall because of the cooling temps, giant pumpkins, beautiful leaves, and glorious sunsets / cloud formations. Not that you can't see good sunsets at other times of the year, but there is nothing like the fall.



Well, I am here to say these last few weeks of SUMMER (!!) have had the best sunsets and cloud formations EVER!! I am in awe almost every night. I look forward to running out of the house with my camera. Look at what I've captured.


P.S. I don't think I'll ever be able to move away from my house because I will no longer have this red barn as the backdrop to every weather photo I take. LOL.












Double rainbow. Yay. I like how you can see the first rainbow IN FRONT of the trees!!





My favorite so far:






No comments: